SDG Cup Series
Upskilling the Communities
via Sustainable Trainer
Rising Engage Label for Corporate
Sustainable Trainer with Influence can
GIVE when they don't have to.
CARE for others.
SERVE with humility.
WORK towards a sustainable future.
How to show your Positive Impacts
in the eyes of the Key Stakeholders
69% of corporate brands across the globe stated their business
is integrating the SDGs into the business strategy
Berenberg Bank, the world's oldest merchant bank since 1590
Gain Credibility of Sustainable Trainer
Accredited Sustainable (Upskilling) Trainer
Aligning with company's sustainability
(over 120 delivery hours (hour(s) * pax) of internal/external upskilling training)
SDG World Record (bi-annual record-breaking)
"Most Upskilling Hours for Needed People around the World"
Recognitions for Company (optional)
Sustainable Stakeholder Engagement, Social Endorsement Label
(at least two Accredited Sustainable Trainers from any department)
SDG Cup Top 10 for Upskilling (Spring, Summer & Fall)
(support SDG 5, 8, 10)
Social Endorsement Label & SDG Cup is Organized by
The Program aims to
1) Help individuals and organizations make positive changes for ESG/Sustainability alignment.
2) Help public and private sector organizations publicly commit to sustainability, and
3) Increase individuals' and organizations’ familiarity with and commitment to SDGs
Participating Trainers provide Training & Upskilling
either soft-skill or technical know-how
(support SDG 5, 8, 10 which depends on the training participants)
Create Shorten Url and Share with others
Sustainable Trainer.net program will plant a tree for you,
if an external upskilling event
with over 20 likes within one week
(support SDG 13)
ttt.id, ttt.pm, ttt.ai or ttt.ne
The Trainer Profile Page empowers non-technical makers to create/update multi-content items
e.g., YouTube videos, documents, social media links, etc on a single web page for effective communication and building transparency and credibility
Sustainable Trainer Profile Page as your future-proof
Who Trust Us
(Aligning with Company's Sustainability)
USD39/month/trainer (Quarter Bill)
1) Shorten Url Support (either one domain)
2) Sustainable Trainer Profile Page
3) Email Forward <name>@trainer.net
first come first serve
USD79/month/trainer (Quarter Bill)
4) +Shorten Url Support (all domains)
5) +Email Box for <name>@trainer.net by Gsuite
6) +Participating A World Record-breaking
USD159/month/trainer (Quarter Bill)
7) +Online Participant Check-in Attendance
8) +Online Training Quiz & Evaluation Survey
9) +Online Certificate Designer & Generator
Join Trainer.net Program
On or before 15 Jun 2021
1) An Additional Courseware from our library (free)
(1 from 300+ in either soft-skill or technical topics)
2) Fee of Certified Sustainable Trainer: Waived
Please contact us via
Social Endorsement Label or SDG Cup for Corporate please contact us via email@example.com
SocietyNext Foundation () is an independent registered non-profit organization.
Our Wider Purpose To make meaningful contributions to unmet societal needs through our sharing economy with NGOs/NPOs, where some fees paid to us are redirected towards relatively neglected UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Since all of SDGs are vital.
Many businesses have already taken part including those from the Fortune 500, blue chip companies, listed/would be listed companies, private companies, and more.